WaterFront outing!πŸ˜„

Yesterday I went to the Waterfront,we went on the My City Bus  and it was fun because it was bumpy,
it was kind of  crowded, there was so many people because we had to stop for the people every five mins, it was really long but it was fun anyway.

We went on the Hourbour tour so we went in a boat, we saw lots of cute seals they were relaxing on the tyres one was swimming very close to me and Bianca,we got free earphones but we had to listen to them, in the boat it was
Talking about things about the waterfront,and played some music as well.

We had the amazing race we had to awnser questions by looking around the waterfront, we'll we were looking for the answers I learned a lot about boats and the statues.

After all of that we got to buy a treat I bought a dark chocolate flavoured ice-cream it was my new favourite ice-cream it was very expensive it was R26 for 1 scoop but it was worth it.

This was a very cool outing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My science expo!πŸ“πŸ”

My great holiday

Stop-Motion Project