Best things this yearπ
This year was amazing I loved grade four I will miss the classroom I've loved everyday of it,
In summer I was proud of my self because I did swimming and I got into the 4th lane just two more
lanes to be the fastest!π. I love the new friendships I made with friends there was some
problems but we solved themπ. I'm proud because I made it through the year and I did well.
I learned that things don't turn out so good all the time and I admit I've even through a lot of things
which was really sad for me☹️️. But I know next year is going to be perfect!ππ»π
In summer I was proud of my self because I did swimming and I got into the 4th lane just two more
lanes to be the fastest!π. I love the new friendships I made with friends there was some
problems but we solved themπ. I'm proud because I made it through the year and I did well.
I learned that things don't turn out so good all the time and I admit I've even through a lot of things
which was really sad for me☹️️. But I know next year is going to be perfect!ππ»π
Hi Lindsey,I love your blog because you make it sound like so much fun.I wish I was there with you xx
ReplyDelete