Grade 5 Camp 2017 π
Hello guys today I'm gonna talk about my Camp it was awesome.When we went on the bus for camp I got a little emotional but so much that I start crying π (By the way I didn't cry). When we got there we all unpacked our bags in our dorms, I stayed in a dorm with Bianca,Gracey,Abigale.T,Abigale,K and Courtney.All of the girls had awesome dorms we had fans,lights,showers and toilets and the boys slept in tents π.After that we had lunch it was nice,we a hamburgers it was so funny because Bianca forgot to get the bun in the line and only got tomatoes and cucumbers and she doesn't even like tomatoes so she only ate the cucumber π€£π€£.We did some fun stuff on the field we did this thing when you pat your legs and pat them across or something like that, when you do that you say "dum dum didi didi dum dum didi!".
All of the leaders put us into groups I was sad that I wasn't in a group with Bianca, but it was only a group activity stuff.The first activity my group did was the walk of freedom,it was a little hard,what we had to do was build a bridge over the long open space and we had to imagine that the middle was lava so it was very hard to build (BTW we didn't finish itπ). After that we did the leap of faith witch you had to jump off a high place and touch the pole but don't worry you have something to protect you. We had dinner after that everyone had chicken,salad and sausage I basically had everything.
And then after that we got some free time and everyone got some cookies πͺ by the coffee and tea building I had a chocolate chip cookie π I was yum yum.when free time was over everyone went on a night hike, well it wasn't really a hike it kinda was a walk, the leaders told about things that happen with the stars and guess what I saw a shooting star I wished on it but of course I'm not telling you (your probably making his face π ). After that we all went to bed and slept till morning. In the morning we go dressed and went to breakfast i had Rice Krispies and Bianca had Rice Krispies but she put to much suger so she didn't get to eat breakfast. When we were eating breakfast you were aloud to have tea or coffee, i had tea.I finished my breakfast eventually and we got to have freetime.
The whistle went and we did some more activities. My group did the rafting it was probably my favorite activity. late we got to swim it was fun. then we had some freetime then it was lunchtime Bianca and i got to play and walk around and chat and the whistle went again my group did the climbing wall i loved it but the funny part is i didn't even get that high hahahaha. But it was really fun finally the whistle went again and everyone went to where the whistle was blowing,it was in the hall.
One of the leaders were there and they told us about a contest ''Who makes the best potjie'' we all had to make a potjie and design our tables with things that we have in our cabins. we made our potjie and then the leaders judged it they said it was very good but we didn't win the contest but it was fun after that we all watched a movie it was fun and then......we went....to...bed.THE END
And then after that we got some free time and everyone got some cookies πͺ by the coffee and tea building I had a chocolate chip cookie π I was yum yum.when free time was over everyone went on a night hike, well it wasn't really a hike it kinda was a walk, the leaders told about things that happen with the stars and guess what I saw a shooting star I wished on it but of course I'm not telling you (your probably making his face π ). After that we all went to bed and slept till morning. In the morning we go dressed and went to breakfast i had Rice Krispies and Bianca had Rice Krispies but she put to much suger so she didn't get to eat breakfast. When we were eating breakfast you were aloud to have tea or coffee, i had tea.I finished my breakfast eventually and we got to have freetime.
The whistle went and we did some more activities. My group did the rafting it was probably my favorite activity. late we got to swim it was fun. then we had some freetime then it was lunchtime Bianca and i got to play and walk around and chat and the whistle went again my group did the climbing wall i loved it but the funny part is i didn't even get that high hahahaha. But it was really fun finally the whistle went again and everyone went to where the whistle was blowing,it was in the hall.
One of the leaders were there and they told us about a contest ''Who makes the best potjie'' we all had to make a potjie and design our tables with things that we have in our cabins. we made our potjie and then the leaders judged it they said it was very good but we didn't win the contest but it was fun after that we all watched a movie it was fun and then......we went....to...bed.THE END
So true π
ReplyDeleteHope u had fun at camp
Wow, it looks like you had so much fun at camp. You must have enjoyed it very much.
ReplyDelete