Jesse's little blog😊

Hello blog my name is Jesse, my live is hard at school with my singing in specter Mr.Raymond. He never likes my singing, ether does he like everyone else's.
He called my friends that were singing ‘VOICELESS IDIOTS!’ I felt horrified and very
sorry for them.

Mr.Raymond sends them out of the class, he's really mean. At one point I wanted to shout at him and tell him ‘Stop being mean!’
But also I wanted to be well behaved. There are two boys named Benny and
Charles, they never sing with Mr.Raymond they usually do exams
and love doing them.

I never really understood Mr.Raymond because he was always such a rude man but I never really understood.I have a friend named Gladys, she was cool she made me laugh when I was sad. That’s the end of my blog today, Bye!

Comments

  1. Wow Lindsay this story is amazing please write in the future!😘😋🤗😜😛🤡

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW LINDSAY YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT BLOGGER PLEASE MAKE MORE'
    !!!!! Love ya
    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lindsay well done I really enjoyed reading your blog it is really good love Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very interesting I hope to read more like it in the future

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog Lindsey hope you do more just like this

    ReplyDelete
  6. You expressed your emotions and opinions very well, Lindsay. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My science expo!📝🔍

My great holiday

Stop-Motion Project