My Favourite Things

My favourite friends are Shannon, Seanna, Sarah, Britany, Kholeka especially Carmen and Zoe.Shannon is one of my favourite friends, because I love her personality, she is always so bubbly every time I see her,she does lot's of dancing, she is a really good friend. I also chose Seanna as one of my favourite friends, because she is so kind to me and we laugh so much together, she is a really good friend. I chose Britany, because she is so caring, but a bit clumsy, but she is a really good friend. I chose Sarah, because she is so nice to me and she is also new to the school like Britany, she is also very smart, she is a good friend. I chose Kholeka, because she is also very nice to me, she is a fantastic artist and draws awesome pictures for my friends. Carmen my best friend ever, we been best friends since Grade 2, sadly she immigrated to Amsterdam this year, but we still keep in touch, she an amazing person. I chose Zoe, because she is also one of my best friends, she is came to Elkanah in Grade 5, she is really kind and she also does dancing like Shannon.

Image result for friends clipart

Comments

  1. Dear Lindsay ,
    I really liked your blog post, it seems that you have good taste in friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lindsay, I'm also very glad that I
    have a friend like you,you are such a wonderful person, thank you for being my best friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay ,
    I really liked reading your blog , it was really good you really do have a good taste in friends .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lindsay,
    Choosing the right friend is important, but it looks like you made a bunch of lovely friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My science expo!📝🔍

My great holiday

Stop-Motion Project