The Amazing Book Called Wonder

My class and I have been reading a book by RJPalicio called "Wonder". This story is just so inspiring, it brought so much joy to me and completely changed my mind about most things.

The personalities of the characters stood out the most for me. They care so much for one another. I love how the characters weren't afraid to show there emotions with friends and family. They stood true to each other and that is such a great thing. I also just love they are all so different to each other, some of them are a bit goofy and some are a bit serious.

I feel the story has changed the way I feel about standing up for what you believe in and not hiding in your emotions all the time. Now I know that I am not alone in bad situations, that I will have someone to help me at that time.

I would identify Summer the most because I love the way that she didn't care about what her friends thought when she sat with the "Weird Kid", and I think I wouldn't care either if my friends didn't like me sitting with August. She's just so friendly and kind, if she was at my school in real life i think we would be good friends.

I extremely recommend this book. I think whoever reads this book next will feel just amazing after it. The book is marvellous. This book will change your mind in a big way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My science expo!📝🔍

My great holiday

Stop-Motion Project