Stop-Motion Project

In Design & Tech we are doing a Stop-Motion Project about villains and superheroes, and we must create a short movie about the villain or superhero you created.

There has to be an enemy for your character, and a story-line to make it even more epic.We have to have partners so that we can create the movie and character together. My partner is my friend, Seanna. Seanna and I have created a villain called "Antari", she lives in Antarctica and can fly, shoot ice shards out of her hand, blow her enemies away with her super cold breath, has really good eye vision and can hold her breath under cold water for a VERY long time. I had fun making our villain.

We tried to make an "A" symbol to represent her name, Antari, it didn't go so well, its one of the things i want to improve on as well as the limbs of our character.
 

Comments

  1. Dear Lindsay,

    I really like your character and her powers and I think that you will get a great mark for your stop-motion video .

    Regards
    Britney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lindsay,

    I really like your character because she looks really well-made, her superpowers are cool!

    Kind Regards,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lindsay,

    I think we did really well on our character but, I do agree that we could've done better on the limbs

    Regards
    Seanna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My science expo!📝🔍

My great holiday